Monday, March 09, 2009

Monday Evening Department of Jake Gets it Wrong Again

It's the strangest thing. Every time Jake at Page One Kentucky links to my blog, it shows up as a link at the bottom of my posts labeled "an informed, savvy take on media and politics in Kentucky," but every time I click on it, I get an ill-informed rant which inevitably involves accusing someone of being a closet homosexual.

"[A]ccording to most everyone we speak with in the State House," says the informed, savvy Jake, "Greg Stumbo IS, indeed, the stumbling block to the baby daddy bill [HB 28]."

I wonder if these are the same informants who told Jake that Stumbo WAS NOT, indeed, going to win the House Speaker's race. My theory is that Jake's informants are double agents trying to embarrass him.

You'd think he'd learn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didja ever think that Jake might have a secret crush on you Martin? Besides, I got the feeling he's a closet conservative.

Anonymous said...

ewwww what a horrible thing to say the very idea that jacob payne could have a crush on anyone gay or straight.

he needs mental help.